FLORAL ARRANGEMENT- TUBBY CRAFT

by - August 03, 2018

Hey there ! It's Anu :)
Today I have pretty floral card to share.
I made this inspiration project for TUBBY CRAFT.


To make this card I used tubby craft "floral & swirls"
stamp set. I stamped the flowers with light pink ink
on watercolor paper & then colored it using watercolors.
Stamp & color the leaves in the same way.

The tricky part lies in the arrangement.
It's tough but not impossible!


I add this sentiment from the same stamp set.
That little yellow flower is love 😍


Close up of flowers to show you the coloring pattern.
It's super easy just go from bottom to up start with dark
color and then dilute it with water as you go upwards.

That's all for now :) 

STAMPS from TUBBYCRAFT


You May Also Like

0 comments

I would like to hear from you. Please let me know how you like my project :)