SUPER BHAI - RAKSHA BANDHAN CARD

by - August 17, 2018

Heya my crafty friends.
I'm Anu and today i have a super cute
interactive card for you all.

This card i made for the much celebrated festival
RAKSHA-BANDHAN !

let's have a quick look over the card :)



This is a spin wheel card i already done a tutorial on the mechanism
you can check that here → SPIN WHEEL CARD 
 
Look for the how it works video here →  CARD VIDEO 

CRAFT SUPPLIES USED

1.  CRAFTYSCRAPPERS STAMP SET "SUPER SIBLINGS"


2. TUBBY CRAFT DYE INKS "SAPPHIRE BLUE,
AQUA BLUE, LAWN GREEN"

 submitting the same for -

CRAFTYSCRAPPERS BLOG CHALLENGE 

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. This is super cute Anu. I love how you have added 2 different shades of blue for the clouds. The sentiment under the main panel just makes it more interesting. I struggle with colouring the skin tones but you have done a perfect job here. Thank you for playing along our challenge at Craftyscrappers. Hugs, Sweety, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute design. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Anu!! This s a SUPER card! Thanks so much for playing Paru’s Card Making challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, do you have an instagram handle?

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you. Please let me know how you like my project :)