BIRTHDAY CAKE- TUBBY CRAFT

Hello crafty people !
This is Anu & I'm here with another promotional post.
This time it's our dear sponsor TUBBY CRAFT.

Here I have a simple card involving stamping, coloring
& fussy cutting. Also creating a background using
ink blending.

Let's hop on to the pictorial 😃


Firstly stamp the following images from
adorable runner stamp set from TUBBY CRAFT.
The tiny gift is not included in the stamp set I made
that one by hand.


For the background I used TUBBY CRAFT dye inks
Aqua Blue & Lawn Green. Those polka dots I created
with white color. And the buntings I stamped with
TUBBY CRAFT dye inks.


I used the following sentiments from the stamp set.

GET IT ALL TOGETHER


And this will be the final card ! 
Look how pretty it is 😃

STAMPS from TUBBY CRAFT


INKS from TUBBY CRAFT




You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a cute and fun image, you have colored it so well. Love your card. It is so bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and fun image, you have colored it so well. Love your card. It is so bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you. Please let me know how you like my project :)