MERMAID CARD

by - August 28, 2018

Hello my dear crafty friends :) I hope you all doing well.
This is Crafter Anu and today i have a super cute mermaid card to share.
It's a simple card involving drawing, coloring & ink blending.
Here's have a look !



FOLLOW STEPS TO MAKE THE SAME:
  1.  Start with a white cardstock (I used neenah solar white cardstock).
2. Take your blending tool and start from bottom with Tubby Craft "chinese blue" dye ink.
As you move upwards keep changing the colors now take "sapphire blue" dye ink.
After that blend with "turquoise" & then at last use "aqua blue" dye ink.
 Then after the ink dries splatter some white color using brush.
3. Now it's time to draw a mermaid, few fishes & sea grass. I color them using watercolors.
Thereafter fussy cut them out. I also cut some cloud shapes from white cardstock.

4. Adhere all the images to the background & to finish it add a sweet sentiment of your choice.
Use foam tapes to give dimension to your images.
Here's few zoom in shots of the card. 



I hope you like this card :) 
Do give it a try & share with me :)
-
Thats all for today ! Happy Crafting :)

SUPPLY LIST

 

Submitting this card for -


 

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love your little mermaid design. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    love it.
    Thank you for playing Stampotique Challenge.
    Hugs Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty card! Thank you for joining us in the Stampotique challenge

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you. Please let me know how you like my project :)