UP- IN THE SKY CARD - MUDRA

Hello crafty people !
This is Anu & i'm here with another promotional post.
This time its for your very own MUDRA craft stamps.

This is a simple card involving alot of stamping & coloring
& fussy cutting. Also creating beautiful background
using ink blending & stencilling techniques.

Not only this but i will also tell you about my
technique that i call STAMP-REVAMP.
It is basically taking a stamp & modifying it.
that is using it differently in a way it isn't meant to use.

Okay lets hop on to some close up images of the card!


I stamped this cute doggo from MUDRA  furry friends stamp set.
 I watercolor it with brown shade.


 This is the sentiment from same stamp set.


 The most time consuming part was making these bunch of balloons.
Here i used my STAMP-REVAMP technique.
I modified heart shape stamp into balloon. To make this
just stamp normally on cardstock & then use your fine tip markers
to make the balloon knot & string. Then color & fussy cut.

KEEP CALM & CRAFT

Now the tricky part is to stick these balloons together.
Be easy take your time.
TIP: go from bottom to top, use foam tape to give dimension.
and then when you done attach the cluster to the dog house.




This cloudy background i created using paper stencil.
yes i made my own stencil. i drew some semicircles
side by side on a long piece of cardstock & cut it out.
then i used it as a stencil to create this background.
Also fussy cut this grass shape randomly! NO dies used!




Stick all the pieces together & yayy its DONE!

STAMPS from MUDRA: 















You May Also Like

2 comments

I would like to hear from you. Please let me know how you like my project :)