PIGGEST FAN CARD - MFT

by - January 12, 2021

 Hey there people. Happy new year to all. 

Today I am here to share a quick card that I created for the MFT Wednesday sketch challenge #523

I never have done any sketch challenges, this year I made myself a promise that I will participate in as many challenges as possible. So here I am ! This is a last minute creation as usual.

have a look



This is the sketch I followed:

I absolutely enjoyed this sketch challenge & looking forward for many more.

Also submitting this for SIMON SAYS - SOMETHING NEW CHALLENGE

http://cinspirations.blogspot.com/2021/01/january-february-challenge-animal-antics.html

I hope you like it too :)

SUPPLIES USED:

MFT STAMP - SOW MUCH CUTENESS

DISTRESS OXIDE INKS - TUMBLED GLASS, TWISTED CITRON

ZIG REAL BRUSH PENS

thanks for stopping by, until next time happy crafting

xoxo crafter anu

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love the fun card! The piggies are fabulous. Beautiful layout too. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you. Please let me know how you like my project :)