ALTERED ENVELOPE

by - February 24, 2018


Hello friends 😊
Today I made this altered project from the scraps I had in my stash.
This is my #motivationproject 
I will try to explain you every thing in as simplest way as I can ! 


LET'S GET STARTED ! 


STEP 1: take an open envelope I made it using my score board ! 


STEP 2: apply a thin layer of gesso on to it ! 


STEP 3: here you will need a stencil to make pattern on the flat surface ! I'm using a stencil from MUDRA ! 
Using thick gesso here !


STEP 4: play with colours ! Make it as you like it ! 


STEP 5: tease & tear the edges with scissors and then blend any ink on the edges ! Here I'm using burnt amber from ARTISTRY !


STEP 6: stamping ! 
Choose any floral design you have in your stash ! 
Here I'm using floral fantasy #1 from MUDRA !


STEP 7: play with paper ! 
This I took from an old novel I had with me !


STEP 8: now it's time to figure out the scraps you want to place in there ! 


Some motivation quotes I get in my stash !


There no right way to do things ! 
It's always your way ☺️ 
Do it as you like it ☺️ 

And it's DONE ! 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. lovely creation
    Thanks for playing along at the Mudra Challenge#18....
    cheers
    Sharada Dilip
    Mudra Creative Team

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you. Please let me know how you like my project :)